Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

well life is an experiment. The more experiments u make the better.

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together, always

I really feel...
That I'm losing, my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end...

It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

[CHORUS]
Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Old memories
They can be inviting
But some are all together
Mighty frightening

As we die both you and I
With my head in my hands I sit and cry




this song is SO meant to me..
i think i'm losing my BFF
because of a MAN;

::THANK YOU fr making sweet memories::

0 comments: